BlackBerry Devcon Prizes
Navita Translator won the prize for the Most Innovative use of Advertising Service and the prize for the Most Addictive Social App using BBM Social Platform at BlackBerry Partners Fund Developer Challenge - Devcon 2011.
Navita Translator is a free application developed for BlackBerry Smartphones and Tablet. It translates and speaks words and phrases from e-mails, web browsers, SMS or direct text input.
Navita Translator translates over 50 languages and is capable of speaking languages such as English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Russian.
The application runs on every version of BlackBerry OS and Model.
For further information about Navita visit us at:
Follow us on twitter: @navitasoftware.
How you can help
Thanks for using Navita Translantor. If you like our work, give us 5 stars in the reviews section of BlackBerry App World(tm) or click the link bellow to make a donation.
- » BBM6 Integration: You can now share your translations with comments through BlackBerry Messenger
- » Speak your translation
- » Send your translations to: Twitter, Mail, SMS, PIN, MEMO
- » Supports English, Portuguese and Spanish interfaces
- » Free support
- » Compatible with all devices
- » Quickly translates words and text inputs
- » Easily translates phrases
- » Translates text directly from your email
- » Translates text parts of your BlackBerry® Browser as you select them
- » Translates from 52 to 52 idioms
- » Supports BIS, BES, BPS, WAP and WiFi
- » It runs on BlackBerry® OS 4.2.2 or higher
- » User friendly interface
- » Freeware BlackBerry® Translator (Free application for BlackBerry®)
- » Software size is smaller than 120kb
- » Send your translation by e-mail, sms or pin
- » Save your translation as memopad
For U$5,99 you can use Navita Translator without our sponsors banners.
We charge for this key because these banners are the only way we have to keep the free support and the app up to date with great features. We don't charge for translations services, we use free services such as Google and Bing.
The Device PIN Number is a mandatory information in order to generate your Key.
The Key will be sent to the e-mail address set on your paypal account. If you don´t receive it, please, check your SPAM mailbox or make sure you have previously authorized our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or our domain (navita) on your e-mail account. If you still don´t receive your Key or have troubles using it, don´t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
After receive your key, you must inform it on session "Turn Banners Off" on settings menu.
This key is valid for 1 full year.
* You won't be able to change the PIN number later.